COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS – IMMEDIATE, INTERIM OFFICE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
**IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE RESPECT THE WELL-BEING OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER PATIENTS BY RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
To protect ALL our patients and staff the following precautions/policies are in effect:
- Patients are asked to come to their appointments alone or limit accompaniment to 1 person only if accompaniment is necessary. All others are asked to wait outside of the building.
- All patients are required to use provided hand sanitizer at check in.
- Patients are asked, when possible, to keep distance of at least 6 feet from other patients, especially in waiting room.
- We have spread out appointments to minimize congestion in waiting room.
- If your schedule is flexible, we ask that you consider scheduling during less busy times.
- Clipboards and countertops are wiped between direct patient contact as frequently as possible.
- All office door handles and office countertops are wiped every 30 minutes by staff during office hours.
- Beds are wiped with hospital grade disinfectant / anti-viral between each patient.
- ALL STAFF will use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs and contact with any staff member outside of the physical doctor treatment
Doctors and Staff are doing our part to be responsible health care providers. We take the threat of COVID-19 seriously and are diligent in protecting each of your well being.
Thank you for entrusting your health to Spine One Chiropractic. We assure you, our office staff is taking all possible precautions to ensure your health.